Bus timetables and new services, procession routes and times and information about the religious associations themselves at your disposal.
The Malaga Area Metropolitan Transport Consortium offers its passengers a wide range of information about Easter events in the various towns that make up the Malaga Area (Alhaurin de la Torre, Alhaurin el Grande, Almogia, Alora, Benalmadena, Cartama, Casabermeja, Colmenar, Malaga, Mijas, Pizarra, Rincon de la Victoria, Torremolinos and Totalan).
On the key days of Easter week in the city of Malaga itself, there will be extra interurban bus services and MetroMálaga so that those living on the east and west coasts of the Costa del Sol and in the province’s inland towns can take public transport into the city, with later buses both to and from Malaga enabling them to enjoy this special occasion for longer.
- M-110 Málaga-Torremolinos-Benalmádena Costa
- M-113 Málaga-Las Lagunas-Fuengirola
- M-131 Málaga-Cártama
- M-133 Málaga-Alhaurín de la Torre-Pinos de Alhaurín
- M-139 Barriadas de Alhaurín de la Torre (Semana Santa)
- M-160 Málaga-Rincón de la Victoria-Cotomar and M-163 Málaga-Rincón de la Victoria-Los Rubios (Palm Sunday)
- M-160 Málaga-Rincón de la Victoria-Cotomar and M-163 Málaga-Rincón de la Victoria-Los Rubios (Holy Monday to Good Friday)
- M-650 Casabermeja-Málaga (Semana Santa)
- M-651 Colmenar-Málaga (Semana Santa)
- MetroMálaga (Lines 1 and 2)
You also can use this link to download a booklet about the Easter 2019 events themselves containing all you need to know about the different religious associations based in Malaga, when their processions start and end and the times at which they reach key points on their respective routes.*
A new feature this year is the inclusion of information about the religious associations in all of the towns in the Malaga Area.
Further information can be consulted on our new mobile app Consorcio Malaga (available for Android and iOS), on the Consortium’s web, on its official Facebook , Twitter, YouTube and Telegram page, or by calling the customer service line on (+34) 955 038 665.
*Due to last-minute changes, religious associations of Santo Traslado and Servitas will change its routes, so its real times will differ with Consortium booklet.