On Sunday, January, 13th, Alhaurín de la Torre celebrates its VI Half Marathon. 21,097 meters in a tour through the streets of the town that you can consult here
In order to ensure the safety of the runners, Alhaurín de la Torre City Hall informs that, fron 09:30 am to 12:30 pm, there will be traffic cuts in several streets during the passage of participants, thus some Consortium bus routes with origin, stop or destination in Alhaurín de la Torre could be affected.
Bus routes with origin, stop or destination in Alhaurín de la Torre on Sunday are:
- M-132 Málaga-Alhaurín el Grande
- M-133 Pinos de Alhaurín-Alhaurín de la Torre-Málaga
- M-135 Málaga-Santa Amalia
- M-136 Cártama-Alhaurín de la Torre-Plaza Mayor
- M-230 Málaga-Coín (por Alhaurín de la Torre y Alhaurín el Grande)
Further information can be consulted on our new mobile app Consorcio Malaga (available for Android and iOS), on the Consortium’s web, on its official Facebook , Twitter and YouTube page, or by calling the customer service line on (+34) 955 038 665.