Forget about traffic jams, accidents, fines, drinking tests, the price of petrol, how far you parked your car, etc… Come to enjoy the Feria in Málaga and leave all problems and your car at home. The Malaga Area Metropolitan Transport offers special services during the Feria 2017 between August, 12th to 19th, making it more accessible, cheaper, faster and safer to reach the Fairground from the towns of Benalmádena Costa, Rincón de la Victoria, Alhaurín de la Torre, Pinos de Alhaurín, Cártama Pueblo, Cártama Estación, Casabermeja, La Redonda, Álora, Pizarra, Colmenar and this year from Las Lagunas (Mijas).
These services feature routes and timetables tailored to your needs, from those to opt to leave early to those who stay up until wee hours. And remember that you can enjoy significant discounts when using your Travel Card from the Malaga Area Metropolitan Transport.
Special Services during the Feria 2017:
- M-410 Feria de Málaga – Cártama
- M-421 Feria de Málaga – Benalmádena Costa
- M-424 Feria de Málaga – Alhaurín de la Torre – Pinos de Alhaurín
- M-428 Feria de Málaga – Rincón de la Victoria
- M-426 Las Lagunas-Fuengirola-Feria de Málaga
- M-430 Feria de Málaga – Pizarra – Álora
- M-450 Feria de Málaga – Casabermeja
- M-451 Feria de Málaga – Colmenar
Further information can be consulted on our new mobile app Consorcio Malaga (available for Android and iOS), on the Consortium’s web, on its official Facebook , Twitter and YouTube page, or by calling the customer service line on (+34) 955 038 665.